Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thing 12

Thing  #12 Discovery Exercise


iGoogle is great, fantastic, and so much more. I already had my iGoogle, so I added stuff to it, a to do list, weather, news, tv guide, movies, scrabble, who has the biggest brain and super cook (http://www.supercook.com/).  I'm really loving the super cook, I can do this before I leave work  to plan dinner. I added two alerts: education and entertainment.

The to do list and notebook would be great for students as planner and journal. Using tools online could be the motivating factor in getting students to reflect and keep track of assignments.

I also set up the picasa album, this would also be an asset in the classroom. Picasa can used for power point presentations, movies, and other projects.

1 comment:

  1. Scrabble and a to do list? I missed these things when I did my Thing 12. Because of your post I'm going to have to go back and find some more toys on iGoogle!

    ReplyDelete