Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thing 11

Thing #11 RSS Feeds cont'd...
I added several feeds, after exploring technorati, I may add more later.  I chose the Free Technology for Teachers based on the suggestions.  I discovered Clarksville online via the google search blog, I was initially searching for something about Clarksville Montgomery County School System when I came across the Clarksville site.

Although I viewed other sites, again, I went with the google search tool.  Simply because of familiarity and saving the time of registering for another account.

The most challenging part of managing the feeds was deleting the feeds that I added in error. It was a trial and error process.

While searching for the NEA Today feed, I came across a NEA Video site, which was totally not what I though it was. I discovered my Google home page and I was able to change the theme settings.  Also the amazon widget was very interesting, I'll probably look into that further at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment