My favorite discoveries were the avator, blogspot, comic generator, IGoogle, and Animoto. I have learned so much; I hope to retain it and pass it on to my students.
My life long learning goals have changed, I want to keep up with technology now more than I did before. I realize that technology is important in reaching our students.
I was so surprised that I made it to this point, I was afraid to miss any classes, and I didn't. I didn't want to miss anything.
I would require my class to complete two things per week. I am a proscratinator.
I think this course has had a profound effect on me, I will be better equipped to assist my student through the use of technology.
Through education, blogs and continue use of things I learned in this course I hope to keep abreast of Web 2.0.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment